The free French courses offered at Petites-Mains are open to all newcomers; Men and Women.
The courses are offered at several different levels in collaboration with the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration. Courses are given by qualified instructors from the Ministry.
- Be an immigrant
- Permanent resident, naturalized citizen, refugee, asylum seeker or persons with a temporary work or student visa (with a CSQ - Certificate of selection in Quebec).
- Over the age of 18 years old.
- Each session is 11 weeks long.
- Four sessions per year.
- Part-time from Monday to Thursday, from 9am until 12pm or 1pm to 4pm, for a total of 12 hours per week.
- Financial support and possibility of an allocation for child care expenses.
With the financial participation of :
Pour en savoir plus sur les cours de français, visitez le site Internet www.Québec.ca/français