The free French courses offered at Petites-Mains are open to all newcomers; Men and Women.
The courses are offered at several different levels in collaboration with the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration. Courses are given by qualified instructors from the Ministry.
- Be an immigrant
- Permanent resident, naturalized citizen, refugee, asylum seeker or persons with a temporary work or student visa (with a CSQ - Certificate of selection in Quebec).
- Over the age of 18 years old.
- Each session is 11 weeks long.
- Four sessions per year.
- Part-time from Monday to Thursday, from 9am until 12pm or 12:30 to 3:30pm, for a total of 12 hours per week.
- Financial support and possibility of an allocation for child care expenses.
Learning French online
Given this current context, please note that the classes are currently offered online. In order to ensure the good progress of lessons, please make sure to :
• Have a computer or a tablet with a camera and a microphone capable of supporting a videoconference application or a collaborative working application;
• Have a unlimited high-speed Internet access or Wi-Fi ;
• Have a personal email address (used by only one student) ;
• Have technological abilities to participate in online learning activities to join technological plateforms or videoconferences pour accéder:;
• Have a french keyboard and headphones ;
• Participate in individual and group learning activities depenging on the teaching schedules;
• Have an adequate working space, calm and isolated, essential to learning
With the financial participation of :
Pour en savoir plus sur les cours de français, visitez le site Internet www.Québec.ca/français